Updated Florida Trip!

Well as you know, Kevin and I went on a two week vacation to Florida in August! Everyone thought I was completely crazy for going seeing as though I was nearly 9 months pregnant. Despite what everyone said and thought, I went anyways and am so glad I did! For most of the time Kevin hung out with my teenage siblings so that he could go on all the "good" rides, while I hung back with my mom and the younger sibs, my brother and his two kids. 

On our second day at Disney we went to Hollywood Studio's. One of the cast members asked us if we wanted to come with him and have a special surprise. We all wondered what that could be so of course we said, "Yes!" The cast member took us behind the scenes and let us have a private meet and greet with some of the characters!! How cool is that??








Here are some of the only shots of me and Kevin on the trip! We are the worst at taking pictures of ourselves! 



Next we went to my favorite park, EPCOT! We had fun going around to all the countries and experiencing the fun cultures!



I am in love with the Asian culture so we spent a lot of time in China!





Big ol' prego me!




We also spent quite a bit of time in Japan! 



I was able to pick out an oyster from this tank and have them pull out a pearl! I got this pearl for my little Jaelyn. I still need to buy a chain, but this will be for her when she's older! :)


We also went to Universal Studio's and Island of Adventures (which has the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!)


Little sister Keisha in Dr. Seuss land


Niece Emma


Little Brother Ja-Juan (Sorry it's so dark)


Nephew Tristan


Harry Potter land!!




Prego Me


Mmmm... Butter Beer!




Well that's about all the pictures I have from the trip! A little bit is better than nothing! Laterz! :)

Comments

Popular Posts