Breech Baby!

Well I had my 36 week dr appt today and what do you know Jaelyn is 
BREECH! 

Her head is up at my ribs. She literally needs to turn a full 180 degrees! What a stinker! 

Oh well what can you do? The rest of the appt went well. I weighed in at 147lbs. So I've gained a total of 31 pounds so far! Yikes! And I measured at 35cm. I should have measured at 36cm, but being as though she is breech... I'm measuring a little under. But that's fine! Dr. said not to worry.

So in light of this new info of Jaelyn being breech... at my next appt on Tuesday she is going to do another ultrasound to check her position and if it hasn't changed, then I will need to go to the hospital as soon as possible so that they can try to move her. There is a 65% chance of this being successful. So we'll see what happens Tuesday... If it's not successful, I'll have to schedule a c-section. Well that's the latest update! I'll keep you posted! Laterz!

Comments

  1. I gained 30 or so pounds as well, they say 30-35 lbs is healthy so your doing good! I hope she turns around that little bugger! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts