Our Florida Vacation

Last, but not least here is a quickie about our 2 week vacation to Florida. We spend 7 days at Disney World and had a great time. Most of the time I hung out with my mom and the kiddo's and got to go on all the kiddo rides and see all the shows and parades. I've never really taken the time to do that before so it was actually pretty fun.

Kevin on the other hand, hung out with my little sisters and brother and did all the "Big" rides. We met up for lunch a few times during those days, so we did get to see each other. And the last two days at Disney we ventured off on our own and did our own thing. 

We also did 2 days of Universal Studio's/ Island of Adventure. On the first day we split up again so Kevin could do all the thrill rides and really enjoy the park. I stayed back with my mom and my niece Emma and nephew Tristan. 

Here's Tristan deciding whether or not to go on the ride


And here's Emma on the carousel in Dr. Seuss land


On the second day we did Island of Adventure and go to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I wasn't too impressed with it! There was only 1 shop we could go in that had some toys and candy, and there were 3 rides, all of which I couldn't ride! However I did get to try some butter beer! Tasted like cream soda, my favorite! And the scenery of it all was awesome!

Here is part of the Harry Potter World


Well that's all for now... One of these days I'll upload the rest of the pictures and give you more details about our trip, but for now it's time to get ready for my consultation appt. I'll update you all on that later today!



Comments

Popular Posts