Baby Showers

Well I don't have many pictures, but on Saturday August 13th the Olsen side of the family threw me a baby shower. It was wonderful! I had all my closest friends and family there, which was quite a small group. I got a lot of great gifts! Some of the highlight include a rocking chair from my parents...


2 Diaper Cakes.. One from my sister-in-law Stevie


And one from my mom 


And I also got this great Baby Bullet from my sister-in-law Jamie for making my own baby food! I love it! 


I received a baby monitor, lots of clothes and diapers as well! All in all it was a great baby shower!

The second baby shower I had was with the Lidtka side of the family! I don't have any pictures to post from that shower, but it was excellent! I was given lots of clothes and diapers. I got a bumbo chair, a strollers, lots of bath things, books, and these adorable decrative frames for Jaelyn's room that my sister-in-law Keri made! Pictures to come later! 


Comments

Popular Posts