Ultrasound at 12 weeks! :)

Well today was my 12 week appointment. I'm actually 12 weeks 2 days along. Dr. says me and baby look great! My blood pressure was low, like 104/60 or something, which is normal for me, all my blood tests came back great and I didn't test positive for any life threatening diseases! YAY!
 I've gained 1.8 pounds since my last appointment, which puts me at a grand total weight gain of 3 pounds! lol I know I'm so huge! lol 
So I had tons of questions for my dr. today and got all of them answered. I found out I can take Robitussin for my stupid cough that makes me puke, I can take tylenol for the headaches I've been getting and I can fly to California at 24 weeks. The only problem might be flying to Florida at 34 weeks. My dr. is a little skeptical, but if I look at healthy as I do now then she's all for it! So let's keep our fingers crossed! Also I talked with her about seeing a Chiropractor for my back. It's been killing me. She said that was a GREAT idea. So I have my first Chiro appt. on Saturday! :)
Okay well now to the best part! BABY! This first picture is the best. Baby is all stretched out you can see it's long legs and you can see it's arm laying next to the body. And it looks like it's smiling! I love it! :)


This next picture is just a profile shot and its a little harder to see. But if you look close you can see the profile of his eyes, nose, and mouth. 


Here's another one. The head got a little cut off, but you can see the body all stretched out again.


And here's the last one. The dotted white line is where she measured how big it is. Baby is a little scrunched up, but you can see the spine and the head and his legs a little too!


This appointment was so much fun! Kevin was able to come with me this time and it was so exciting to see the baby moving around so much. My baby is really active! haha Too bad I can't feel it moving yet! That will be coming soon. 
We also were able to hear the heartbeat today! It was so cool! The heart was beating so fast! Dr. said it was beating at 160 beats per minutes which is normal. Anyways Kevin and I are more excited now than ever. It seems more real now actually hearing the heartbeat and seeing it move so much in the ultrasound. My next appointment is April 19, and then the following appt. after that we get to find out the gender! Well thanks for reading, until next time! Laterz!

Comments

  1. Wow! Those are some pretty good pictures! You can actually see a little person in there. I wish Andra's insurance would let her get an ultrasound sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts