12 Weeks Prego Pics!

So yesterday marked the 12 week point! I am officially 1/3 of the way through! Yay! Well here's the exciting changes that have happened so far...

  • I've gained 4 pounds (my gestimation)
  • I've officially graduated from an A cup bra! (for the 1st time in my life) Super YAY! :)
  • I no longer have much of a waist - I'm pretty sure that's where all the weight went
  • Morning sickness is slowly, but surely getting better!
And I think that's really it so far... all my clothes still fit and no one can tell I'm pregnant, Although everyone knows I am!

Well today Kevin and I are going to my 12 weeks appointment! Today we will get to see another ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat! I'm super excited! This is the first appointment Kevin has been too, so he's excited as well. I will update my blog after my appointment and give you all the juicy details the doctor has for me! Laterz!

Comments

  1. Just thought I'd tell you that I just about wet my pants after reading your second bullet. I was remembering sitting outside my parents house in your car with Jan and having a conversation similar to that post. hope all is going well. BTW you still have a waist. and i find out on tuesday what the baby is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so excited!!! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts