And the award for the BEST husband EVER goes to...

My wonderful husband Kevin! Being nearly 3 months pregnant I have had my fair share of yucky morning sickness, I got the flu a couple weeks back that knocked me out for 4 days and now I have been battling a nasty cough/cold for the last week and a half with no sign of it stopping! Which basically means... I've been absolutely useLESS around the house! I've never been or felt so lazy and helpless in my life! Normally I'm the type of person who always has a clean house, always is on top of the laundry and dishes and grocery shopping and all that good stuff! Now when I get home from work, the first and only thing I want to do is sit down on the couch and do absolutely nothing! As a result, my home life is suffering. Poor Kevin! Our house is a mess, the dishes are overflowing the sink, our laundry is stacked up to the ceiling and I'm constantly calling to Kevin from the couch to get me something to eat or drink or get me a blanket or some Unisom. (which has been a life saver, most days, for morning sickness). And through all this Kevin has been a champ! He's been running all sorts of errands for me, doing the house work and catering to my every possible need! Aren't husbands the best? MINE is! :) Anyways I am very grateful for my husband and his patience with me over the last month or so while I battle making this baby alien inside of me (that is basically sucking the life out of me!) I don't know what I would do without his love and support right now. He truly is the best husband ever! :)

Comments

  1. Baby alien..haha..that made me laugh!
    Good choice in the husband department Christie! You chose a good one. I hope Jaime will be as helpful when maybe one of these days I get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ya Kevin and I call it baby alien! I am sure Jaime will totally step up to the plate when your preggers. Honestly I did ALL the housework stuff before I was pregnant. It's so nice that Kevin is helping out, because I literally have NO energy left when I get home from work! Once he sees how helpless you are, he'll be sure to help out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts