Starting to show...

   Well it's official... I'm about 13 1/2 weeks right now and I'm finally starting to show! Today at work a few people commented that they can now see my baby bump. One person even said my butt looks bigger... not sure what to think about that lol. She said it was flat before... don't know what to think of that either... oh well I don't think my butt has gotten any bigger but who knows maybe it has...

   Well I am so glad it's almost Friday! This week has gone by sooo fast! There may be some reasons for that though... this week I have not had much morning sickness at all and I have so much more energy! I've actually been making dinner, doing the dishes and keeping up with laundry Woot woot! And because at work I'm in a new room. For the next month and a half I get to work in a 3 year old room until one of their teachers gets back from maternity leave. Which means I get a break from being in my super stressful infant room. I do, however, miss my little babies. But oh well, I'll enjoy the break while I have it!

   I am excited for this weekend, because it's the weekend for one and because my niece Tatum is having her 1st birthday! Yay Tatum! We're having a party for her on Saturday. A princess party to be specific! lol Also we are having the missionaries over for dinner and I get to teach Relief Society on Sunday. (Relief Society is the adult women at my church, I teach them once a month, for those of you who don't know). Surprisingly I enjoy teaching Relief Society, but I still haven't figured out why! :) I will post a picture later of my new found baby bump/chubbiness!

Comments

Popular Posts