I cannot take it any more!!!!

Okay so here's the latest pregnancy issue. 
SMELLS, ughhh...
 I literally can't walk anywhere near my kitchen without gagging! It's so messed up!
 Do you know how often one goes to the kitchen when their pregnant??? 
Only EVERY HOUR! I can't get away!
 So for the last week or so every time I walk through the kitchen, I have to hold my breath. It's even worse when I open the fridge. My gosh, it's ridiculous! 
How's a pregnant women supposed to eat when her kitchen smells like the frickin dump??
So today I've had enough.... as soon as I got home from work I searched around for something... anything to cover my nose while I braced myself to deep clean the kitchen. Here's what I found...


That's right... a scarf! Don't I look happy?? lol
I'M NOT!

So I braced myself and headed into the dreaded kitchen. And boy at first I could smell the nastiness through my scarf and I wanted to puke... ugh... worst feeling ever...

I started with the dishes... got them all in the dishwasher and set the dishwasher on the longest load possible. Heavy and sanitize mode... no lingering smells in my kitchen...

Then I covered the sink with as much comet as I could and just let that soak in. I moved onto the counters while that was soaking in, got out the super strong smelling spic n span and sprayed them down... not once, but TWICE!


Man the kitchen was smelling better already. I could finally take my scarf off and take a breath! Ahhh... so nice!

Then I moved on to the mircowave and oven. Cleaned the crap out of those. And next I will brave the fridge! So NOT looking forward to it. That stinks the worst! Wish me luck!

Oh and just so you know.... the kitchen doesn't smell at all to Kevin... it's just me being a weird preggers person! 

And also just a side note.... I don't know why ANYONE likes being pregnant! It's so not fun! Right now the bad totally outweighs the good. 

Laterz!

Comments

  1. Haha That's so fuuny!!! So I'm guess that you are now able to walk into the kitchen without gagging?! lol Every pregnancy is different...who knows next time you may be totally fine! Good luck though with the rest of your pregnancy, I can't wait for you to find out what you are having!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts