Anemic?? What?

So at my 28 week appt. which was like almost a month ago, I had to take that test for gestational diabetes. Well as it turns out I don't have the diabetes, but I am slightly anemic! No worries though, this is pretty common. My OB prescribed me some iron pills to take everyday now throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I've heard they can make you sick... but so far I haven't had any issues with them. Also at this appt. I made a huge weight gain... 6 pounds since my 24 week appt. Dr. says not to worry though, Jaelyn probably just had a growth spurt! I measured perfect and her heartbeat was strong.


Me @ 28 weeks

At my 30 week appt. I had only gained 1 pound. Which puts me at a total weight gain of 24.5 lbs. I measured 29.5cm and Jaelyn's heartbeat was strong. She kicked at the dr when she was checking for her heartbeat AGAIN! For some reason she always does that! :) Although I haven't gained much weight in the last two weeks, Jaelyn has definitely grown. Take a look at my 30 week picture!


And this is me at 31.5 weeks. I've definitely grown! Try to tell me I don't look pregnant now!! lol :)


Well that's all the new updates for now... I am anxiously awaiting my 2 weeks vacation to DISNEYWORLD!! Only 18 more days! :) YAY! Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts