7 months!!!

It's official!! I am now in the third trimester! Yay! Let the count DOWN begin! 12 more weeks! Well today I had my 28 week appt. Dr. says everything looks great. Jaelyn's heartbeat is still at 150bpm and she has good movement! She kicked the doctor when she was checking for the heartbeat... silly girl! Momma also looks good I measured around 27-28 cm which is perfect and I've gained a grand total of 23.5 lbs! That's 2 pounds ABOVE the recommended weight gain range for this week, but oh well. Dr's not worried about it, so neither am I. I gained 6 pounds since my last appt. which was 4 weeks ago, but take a look at how much I've grown in those 4 weeks!! 


@ 24 weeks


@ 26 weeks


@ 28 weeks

I'd say it LOOKS like I've gained 6 pounds just in my belly alone! Jaelyn's getting so big! At 28 weeks she is now about 16 inches long and weighs 2.7 pounds. She seems like a pretty calm little girl from what I can tell. She moves around a bunch, but doesn't kick or punch a whole lot. She's just a wiggler! I'm starting to get more and more excited as time is getting closer to her arrival! Less than 3 months to go at this point! Can't wait! :) Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts