The day has finally come...

Starting on Tuesday, I noticed that my "morning sickness" wasn't really there anymore... I thought well this will be a one day thing with my luck. But then Wednesday rolled around and I still had no "morning sickness!" It is now SATURDAY and I'm so happy beyond words to say that I think the morning sickness has left me for good! Hallelujah! Life is so much better without you morning sickness! Good Riddens! 

So let's see what's new... well last week was the 181 General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So yea, I'm Mormon. And conference was amazing! For those who don't know, it's 5, 2 hour sessions where were are taught by our Prophet Thomas S. Monson and his apostles!  One of my favorite talks was by Elder Richard G. Scott - The Eternal Blessings of Marriage. If you ever need any good advice in your marriage I suggest you listen to this talk by him. It is truly humbling!   http://lds.org/general-conference/2011/04/the-eternal-blessings-of-marriage?lang=eng&format=general-conference&view=sessions&media=

Another talk that I loved was about the church welfare system. In the Mormon church some of our tithing money goes to the welfare system. This is a system established by the church to help those in need with the basic needs of life. Food, and shelter. This talk taught more about what the church does to help others, in our faith and without. Take a listen if your interested! The talk is by H. David Burton and it's titled, The Sanctifying Work of Welfare. http://brightcove.lds.com.edgesuite.net/66852713001/66852713001_883041485001_2011-04-4030-bishop-h-david-burton-8000k-eng.mp4?download=true

If you listened to one or both of these and like what you hear, you can go to http://lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2011/04?lang=eng for the full list of talks. You can choose to watch the video or just the audio for each of the talks given. 

I am so proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Being a member of this church has truly changed my life for the better. It has made me into the person I am today and I hope to become more perfected through Christ by following his work in the Gospel. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I know the through him I will be able to return to my Heavenly Father in His mansions above! Amen.

So also another new thing going on right now is.... I'm going to plant a flower garden today! Last year I tried this for the first time and well.... it was okay. I planted my seeds like crops though and it looked awful funny! So this year, Kevin is making me a flower box in front of our porch and I am going to buy pre-potted plants to stick in the dirt! lol How can I go wrong right? Well Fred Meyer is having some amazing deals today on flowers so I will be heading there soon. I will post pictures later with the finished product! 

Also I do have a bigger baby bump now! woot woot! And people have started to notice, not Just ME! lol I will post a picture early next week when I am officially 16 weeks along! Only 4 more weeks till we find out if its a boy or girl! Can't wait! 
Laterz! 

Comments

Popular Posts