More miscarriage news & potty training

Well I went in for a post miscarriage appointment today and everything went really well. Negative pregnancy test, which means everything has passed and my body is back to normal. Turns out baby never grew past 5 weeks and I miscarried around 8 weeks. My body recovered so quick. Typically your cycle doesn't go back to normal for 4-6 weeks at the earliest after a miscarriage and mine went back about a week and a half later. Yay for being young and resilient! Physically and emotionally I'm doing well, so the dr gave us the go ahead to try asap. So try we will! ;-)

This last weekend we decided to do a 3 day potty training with Jaelyn. She's been showing signs of readiness even though she's only 22 months old. Well we tried and she made progress, but it wasn't quite clicking. We gave up! We will try again later. She still asks to go potty and tells me when she needs to go so I'll go with it! I don't count it as a failure. She did learn to recognize when she needs to go and how to verbalize it to me! As for mastering going in the toilet, well that's a work in progress!

In a little over a month by baby girl will be 2! Honestly, where does the time go?
Playing at the park for daddy's birthday lunch

Books with aunt "Steppy"


Ice cream and rides at Silverwood

Getting ready for fireworks

Canned lots of freezer jam 

Snuggles with my bug 


Goggles and sand from our trip to the Oregon cost

Supermall carousel

Babysitting my niece and nephews

Our short 4 day potty training. Love her in big girl undies!

Comments

Popular Posts