October 2012

Thinking back on October, I can't say I remember much. This thing called "life" happens and makes my memory terrible. Luckily, I take millions of photo's with my iphone, so that revamps my memory! So here goes... just before October, Kevin's sister Keri had her second daughter, Avery Renee. So we went and visited them in the hospital. Proud Uncle and Aunt right here!





Our little bug started being interested in books! And sitting in my sister Stephanie's old rocking chair!


Kevin surprised me with my favorite flowers!



Took a day hike with the fam!


Jaelyn and her climbing adventures!


Enjoying the last of our summer days.


Getting stuck yet again!


Getting into mischief!


Low riders!


We were able to spend time at the park quite a bit in October, we had an indian summer this year! I love the pure joy on her face in this picture.


She is constantly getting into things and getting stuck. This is our double stroller.


After months and months of screaming when we put shoes on her, she finally tolerated wearing these cute Nike sandals!


She is such the climber and yet again stuck!


Now some about me! haha (Can you tell my life revolves around this little girl??) I got back in to crocheting thanks to inspiration from non other than Pinterest!



We had fun picking out pumpkins and the local farmers market!


Jaelyn all dolled up for church!


We continued to enjoy our daily walks around the neighborhood. We especially enjoyed watching the seasons change.



Jaelyn grew up some more and decided she could now feed herself! I'm still not sure how I feel about that! 


Playing with Daddy is always fun! He made her a cape out of our kitchen towel!



I can not get over how beautiful this little girl is! And she just gets more beautiful everyday!


Jaelyn found the perfect spot to place her sippy cup! However, she was furious when she tried and couldn't get it back out!


I attempted to make applesauce! It turned out pretty good!


Climbing... Again! You sensing a pattern here?


Carving pumpkins, Lidtka style!



More of my daughters beautiful face! 



The ward Halloween Party! Jaelyn's mini cupcake she won at the cake walk!


You can't tell by the look on her face, but she enjoyed it!


Face Paint!



Mmmm... Suckers!


I also got into couponing a little bit this year! Here's the fruits of my first couponing trip!


Yogurt face! 


This is how we spend most of our days... on the floor playing and making a pretty good mess of the house! :)




Comments

Popular Posts