November & December 2012

November and December were quite busy for us! Between the holidays and our trip to Disneyland, we had little time to do much else. Here's our last couple months in pictures. 



Pigtails!


McKay is OBSESSED with goldfish! Look at him shoveling those in! lol


The hat I made for Jaelyn!


Jaelyn's pretty hair!


More crochet projects! The headband/ear warmers I made.


Lazy Kai lounging by the fire.


Yet another hat I made!


Looking at her reflection in the stove.





Endlessly climbing in and all around the bar stools!


No break time for this stay-at-home mom!


The constant rearranging of chairs!


This year we had Thanksgiving with the Olsen side and I was in charge of bringing the pumpkin pies, and I made the crust from scratch!


New slippers


Reading again! Nevermind that the book is upside down!


Cousin time!


She could swing all day if I let her!



Reading books with Dad on our flight to DISNEYLAND!!











On our way to Sea World we passed the San Diego Temple! It's so gorgeous! 






At the San Diego Zoo!


Jaelyn refused to go in the stroller, so she helped push it instead!


Jaelyn absolutely loved the goats! We spent well over an hour in this petting area! Kevin loved them too and now wants one to put in our backyard... ya we'll see about that!






Our little Christmas tree!



Helping decorate the tree!



I made over 50 crocheted hats for Christmas gifts this year!


And these cute countdown blocks at Super Saturday!


And these Christmas pajamas for us!


My husband.... I asked for brownies and ice cream...


Jaelyn got really sick for a few days and just wanted to cuddle. 



First snow of the year!


Oh babies, putting their shoes on


We read while naked around here I guess... lol we went with it! Silly girl!




I made homemade fudge for Christmas this year! I love making sugary goodies!


My hair got really long, probably the longest its ever been.


Christmas morning!


Kevin got a new Kindle!


Jaelyn's gifts!



Kevin's awesome wrapping job! lol


My gifts! Kevin's going to make me garden beds this spring too, so I can start canning our own goods! So excited!



Sleeping all snuggled with Daddy!


2012 was pretty good for the most part! We were able to spend lots of time together as a family, and there is nothing more we'd rather be doing! Sorry to all our family and friends who have been neglected since Jaelyn's birth! But we love and adore this little girl and plan to spend ever possible second with her! We are hoping that 2013 brings us some new and exciting changes! :)


Comments

Popular Posts