2 Months Old!!

My baby girl is 2 months old!! Time goes by so fast! She had her 2 month check up yesterday and is doing great! She weighed in a 10 pounds 10 ounces. Her height was 22 inches. She's in the 50% for weight and 30% for height. Here are her 2 month close ups!



She is definitely getting bigger! This week I packed up all her newborn clothes... she is officially wearing 3 month clothes! So what else is new with her?? Well she still suffers from acid reflux and is constantly spitting up. We go through bibs like none other! The doctor prescribed baby Zantac, which doesn't help! I'm hopeful that she will grow out of it here in the next month or two! Because of the reflux, she's a pretty fussy baby. She does have her moments of happy/smily time, and that is usually for an hour when she first wakes up in the morning. She loves to sit in her bumbo seat... I know she's too young for it, but she just loves to look around and has such good head control that I don't care what the recommended age is! 

Here she is happy as can be in her bumbo chair!




She just recently started smiling a lot and responding to our voices. She loves to be talked to! She has full on laughed once in her sleep and I can't wait till she does that for real when she's awake! She's still a very active girl and is constantly wiggling around! All in all we love her and are enjoying being parents!


Recently I've been trying to finish decorating her room. I'm almost done! I just put up the curtains and now I just need to paint some butterflies on the walls and put up some shelves and I'll be all done! Here is a pic with the new curtains!



Pretty cute if I do say so myself! That's all for now. Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts