The last few months...

Well life has been fun and eventful as usual. Because of the new baby coming, we have been getting Jaelyn up to "big girl" status. We re did her whole room. Which consisted of transitioning her from her crib to a twin sized bed, and picking out new bedding, a new dresser and new decor! So fun! She chose princess bedding so I went with it and made her room up super cute. Here are some pictures! We got her shelves at ikea and made her a cute little reading nook. She loves books!





The transition went better than I could have ever imagined! The bed was a hand me down from my mom and Jaelyn absolutely loves it! It has been over 2 months since she's been in her big girl bed and we haven't had a single problem! (for which I am so grateful!)

We also starting to potty train Jaelyn a little over 2 weeks ago! This was our second attempt! She has been doing so great! She caught on about half way through the 3rd day and has been able to pee in the potty about 95% of the time since then! She has also been dry at naps about 95% of the time too! Yay! She hasn't quite caught on to pooping in the toilet, we are still working on it. But we are 100% pull up free during the day! (She still wears pull ups at night) And she does great going out and about and tells us if she needs to go! So it's been great! It will be so nice to only have one in diapers! We started off with this cute Elmo potty seat and used that for 2 weeks (Thats a doll on her potty seat that we got from the library in their "books to grow on" kit, super helpful, I recommend it!) and then transitioned her to the real potty a couple days ago. Isn't this the coolest invention ever! lol I was so excited to find it, because Jaelyn kept falling in! Its a built in toddler/adult seat! Love it!



I'm currently almost 21 weeks along! My morning sickness is almost completely gone and my reflux is getting better, but definitely still there. I think I'm gonna be stuck with it my whole pregnancy! I have to avoid, spicy foods, acidic foods, greasy foods and chocolate. So that limits about all the good stuff! lol This time around I've been working out everyday and have seen a huge difference in my weight gain distribution. I have gained the same amount thus far as I did with Jaelyn, but I've been able to keep it in the areas that need it! Here are some belly pics!

 16 weeks

17 weeks with Jaelyn, 17 weeks this time around. Working out is making a huge difference!

18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

Yoga pants and maxi skirts are going to be my wardrobe for the next 5 months! lol My pants all still fit, I just can't button them! My belly is getting too big! lol I'm still pretty small, but by 22 weeks with Jaelyn I finally "popped" so I'm guessing the next two weeks I will "pop." So far I've gained 9 pounds! So I'm officially up to 124lbs! I've been having some massive round ligament pains! Yesterday I had severe sharp pains for about 2 hours! I thought I was going to die! I never had those with Jaelyn. 

Also last week we had our 20 week ultrasound and found out we're having another girl! Evelyn Rose will be her name! Here she is! 



She's looking so cute already! I can't wait to meet her! I bought her 3 new outfits so far! Here's 2 of them! The third I just bought today, so there's no picture. She will have massive hand me downs so I'm not going to buy her much!

Summer baby = cute romper!


This is going to be her blessing dress! :)


I had to find a new dr about 3 weeks ago. I found out the midwives I was seeing were out of network for my insurance and that they would only cover 60%. So I found a new dr that is in network and she will be covered 90% so I'm so glad. I have my first appt with her in 3 weeks. And I'm hoping that all goes well and that she will allow me to do a vbac! We shall see! I met with her nurse last week to get all checked in and I was pleased with the office and I loved her nurse! So that's a good sign! :) 

Well other than that, Jaelyn and I have been loving our time together and just playing the days away and getting lots of snuggles in! She is still crazy obsessed with holding onto my hair whenever she can! :)

Until next time...





Comments

Popular Posts