Pregnancy Deets!

Well so far this pregnancy has not been at all like the last 2! Since I was 5-6 weeks I have had incredibly painful, annoying reflux/heartburn! It's been so bad! I have never in my life experienced it before, and I feel for those that live with this on a daily basis. It's absolutely miserable! I would take the nausea I had with Jaelyn over the reflux any day! The reflux is always there. It feels like I always have something stuck in my throat and definitely activates my gag reflex! My stomach is always churning and gurgling and bloated and full of gas it feels like. Which is mostly uncomfortable, but can also be rather painful! And it seems to all get worse, almost unbearable after dinner every night. It doesn't matter what I eat or at what time, I still always get it. For some people, certain foods seem to trigger it, but so far I haven't been able to find out what specifically triggers it, or if it's just a result of increased hormones... Ah the pregnant life. Other than that and the occasional bouts of nausea, things have been well. I go in tomorrow to meet with my midwife. I'm 10 weeks along now. Hoping everything looks good and I'm able to hear a heartbeat again! I've started to show a little. Not noticeable to anyone but me of course. But at 10 weeks, I feel and look as big as I did at 12 weeks with Jaelyn, so I am showing earlier than last time. We don't have a working scale, but I'm guessing I've gained 2-3 pounds so far. So we'll see tomorrow. I'll update after my appt. that's all for now. Here's a pic comparing me at 7 and 9 weeks. If you can't see a difference, no worries. I can see and definitely feel a difference.

So I went to my midwife appt and everything looks great! She did a full exam and found that I have a tilted back uterus. Because of that and only being 10 weeks, she wasn't able to find the heartbeat. Boo! Because of my previous miscarriage and my own anxieties, she scheduled me another appt in 2 weeks. She assured me that we would find the heartbeat then! Everything was measuring perfect and there are in signs that are causing any concerns. So I am anxiously awaiting my next appt on the 16th to ease my nerves and worry! Nothing else too exciting. I'll post another pic next week at 12 weeks and compare it to my 12 week pic with Jaelyn!

Comments

Popular Posts