9 months and counting...

Feeling slightly make that super disappointed today. Another month has gone by and I'm still not pregnant. In January we decided it was the right time to start trying for another baby. Since then we have tried every month! We finally got pregnant in June, but that was short lived... I ended up miscarrying in July. Since July we have still been trying and much to my dismay, month after month and still no luck. I'm starting to get really discouraged! On to month 9 of trying and I'm hoping for the best! 

I have had many friends who have had problems with infertility and I can't even begin to imagine what that feels like and the emotional toll that takes. Knowing that I am fertile and have no issues (not that I know of) makes this whole process a little easier! But I feel as though I've been able to have a glimpse at what these friends go through.

So to those who have struggled for days, months, and years, this post is for you! I am feeling the monthly sadness that comes when I have yet again failed to get pregnant and the sense of wonder and curiosity as to what is wrong with me and what am I doing wrong. 

The answer is NOTHING! 

We can only try our best and keep trudging along. :/

Comments

Popular Posts