Jaelyn's buddy McKay

At the end of January, I started watching my friends little boy McKay, 3 times a week. He is 6 days younger than Jaelyn, so I've definitely had my hands full! Here's some photo's from the last 3 months!

He sure loves this jumper!


The best of friends!


Drool machine!


Getting acquainted... 


Going for a walk!


Who the heck are you? (First time McKay came over)


They both look a little unsure...


Jaelyn trying to get McKay!


McKay proud of pulling off his sock!


McKay attacking Kai! They love each other! :)


Smily McKay!


Tummy Time!


Playing with Kai!


We sure enjoy having McKay come over to play during the week! Some days can be challenging when the babies decide not to take naps, or are fussy pants! The extra money is nice and helps me be able to stay a stay-at-home Mommy! And it's definitely fun watching these babies grow up! In the last 3-4 months they have changed and progressed so much! :)





Comments

Popular Posts