24 weeks

Well today I have reached 24 weeks, 6 months of pregnancy! And I feel great! I have not had any morning sickness or nausea or any other weird symptoms. I can feel Jaelyn kicking all the time! Some of those kicks are soft and others are not! Today I had a doctors appt. Dr. says everything looks great. Jaelyn's heartbeat is strong. Momma looks good! :) I measured perfect, 24cm. And so far I've gained a total of 17 lbs, so my dr is happy about that. I'm on the downhill stretch! I'm two weeks away from the 3rd trimester and less than 16 weeks away from delivery! :) 

Last week I finally decided it was time to buy some maternity clothes. I was able to pick up 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses, and 2 shirts for under $100 bucks! I was pretty impressed with that! Ross has awesome deals on maternity clothes and their clothes are way cute! However, the next day I tried to wear the maternity pants and the darn things will NOT stay up! So annoying! I've come to the conclusion that my belly isn't big enough yet to keep them up, so I'll save them for later. The dresses and shirts on the other hand fit just fine! Here is one of the new shirts pictured below sporting my 24 week belly! :)


So far with the 17 lb weight gain, I can no longer fit in my normal size 3 jeans. I am now officially in a size 5! My thighs and butt have definitely grown some! Oops... :) The size 5 fit just fine with my 24 week belly, so we'll see how long I can last until I officially have to wear my maternity jeans. 

On another note... I'm getting awfully excited to have a break from work in about 2 weeks! Kevin and I will be going with his family to DISNEYLAND! YAY! Love that place and love the fact that I won't be here! :) It will be a different experience than in times past since I can't do any of the big thrill rides, but it should still be a blast! Weather should be in the 70's - 80's! Let the countdown begin! Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts