Life right now...

Well life right now is not that exciting, the morning sickness is pretty much completely gone, no more weird dry mouth and almost no nausea. However, I'm about 22 weeks pregnant and here are the newest fun prego symptoms and some new pics taken a week ago... sorry for the bad quality pics, my phone camera is not the best!



A little baby Jaelyn bump and those jeans I can still wear comfortably without a belly band! It's one of the 3 pairs of pants that still fit me!

  • I can't sleep! I wake up at least 10 times a night nowadays! It's horrible. I'm the type of person who falls asleep so easily and almost never wakes up at night! So this is quite the adjustment. Good practice for when Jaelyn comes right? The body pillow helps somewhat, but only if it's coupled with some sort of sleeping pill, ie tylenol pm or unisom.

  • I'm definitely gaining weight and inches. This morning I weighed in at 128.5. I think I've gained like 14 pounds or so. And I measured my waist which was about 24 1/2 inches before and now is 29! Yikes! Here's baby!

  • I've been slowing down... I can't seem to walk as fast as I used to, or get up off the couch as fast, etc... So as a result I have been getting to work later and later everyday... I still get there on time, but just barely!

  • My appetite has doubled!! The other night I made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner (my favorite!) I ate one and within an hour and a half, I was STARVING! So I ate another one!! Then momma and baby were happy! :)

  • Jaelyn in getting bigger! She's about 10 inches long and weighs about a pound now and I can tell! She moves around more and more and her little kicks and punches are getting more force behind them! Sometimes they catch me off guard, and it startles me! Silly girl! Now that she's getting bigger I can tell how her little body is positioned inside me. She seems to like her head on the left side of me belly and her feet love to be near my bladder! 
Well other than being preggers, there really is nothing that exciting in my life... I'm still teaching relief society at church once a month. I teach tomorrow :) Now that I'm not as sick, I feel like my lessons have definitely been improving! They were terrible there for a while! Other than that I've just been trying to enjoy life. I've really loved the nice sunny days we had this week! Made me realize that almost none of my shorts/capris fit :( Also made me realize that my body temp is WAY higher than it used to be! I am warm ALL the time now! And if you know me at all, you know that I am ALWAYS cold! This change is so weird to get used to! 

And I'm so looking forward to this summer! The vacations start next weekend with camping for Memorial Day, then at the end of June, we will be going to Disneyland for 5 days and then in August we will be going to DisneyWorld for 2 weeks! Bring on the summer! I am SO ready! Laterz!




Comments

Popular Posts